“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
– Walt Disney
– Walt Disney
Our career counseling and coaching services and practices support a wide diversity of career concerns so you can better understand what are the core strengths and the deepest values that inform your most ‘authentic’ career self expression. You can then better design a career path that fits with who are in the world of work in a more comprehensive and realistic way.
Services include private in-person career-life focused consultations as well as small group workshop presentations for both corporations and non-profits.
A client centered, three-session, intensive career assessment program:
- Learn about occupations that are a good match for you.
- Discover the unique Skills and Strengths you bring to a career.
- Identify your key values – those that both motivate you and make life fulfilling.
- Consider careers you may not have thought about before.
- Decide where you need more training or experience.
- Write more personal, focused resumes and cover letters.
Short term counseling sessions to assist you in the career transition process:
- After the initial career assessment finishes, many clients seek career-life coaching.
- Involves short term in-person (or phone) counseling sessions that support your actual career transition.
- Typically are held once a week for about between 8 to 12 weeks, depending on a client’s needs.
- Helps you identify and pinpoint troubling emotions affecting your career.
- Learn to reframe your negative emotions with new ways of thinking, feeling and perceiving.
- Discover the best ways to research and approach target employers in your most fulfilling career field.
- Assist you in creating the most effective self-branding strategy to generate interviews.
On-going executive/leadership coaching sessions that support clients in managing and advancing within an established career:
- These consultations for experienced professionals will be tailored towards specific career issues.
- Coaching is related to a client’s current work environment and will take place on an as-needed basis.
- Can help you identify and pinpoint unproductive thoughts and affecting your career and change them.
- Supports you in seeking upward mobility in your current firm or career field.
Small group workshops are also offered on – “Best Practices for Managing Your Career.”
- Workshop sessions will involve engaging in exercises, conversations or discussing case studies related to career success.
- Participants can be either college graduates in the early states of their career or more experienced professionals.
- Many clients attending may feel stuck, bored or blocked in fulfilling their best career potential and seek expert support in career change.
path to success
of work are a best 'fit' for you?